Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Good Morning Class!

Hello! I am so glad you got on to check out my posts!  Please feel free to leave a comment!

What an honor it was to teach you this year, I am excited that such things at "Blogs" exist, what a perfect way for all of us to keep in contact all throughout the summer!  I do miss you in the summer:).  Feel free to email me any story so I can copy and paste them into the blog!

My summer = planning a vacation to Texas next week, getting my hair cut, and getting our yard summer ready with sprinklers, a mini pool, and lots of beautiful flowers!

Party Update:  I will be stopping by the post office as soon as Asher and Zoey wake from their nap TODAY to mail your invites!  Our summer party will take place on the 25th, at our home, in the afternoon!  Details will come in the mail!

Have a wonderful Tuesday:)  Remember to read today:)  AND while you're at it, go ahead and some some multiplication practice:)


2 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs. Hall,
    I am soooooo happy for you to be getting hair cut. I hope it turns out soooooo pretty!! And I hope your trip goes well. I can't wait to see your mini pool and the flowers!!

    Love,
    Princess
    P.S. Can't wait for the party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Princess!
    I'm so glad you left a comment! The invitations are in the mail! Hopefully they will arrive in this morning's mail, if not I'm sure they will arrive Monday.

    The hair- the pool...all equaled successful adventures! Are you having a great summer? I hope so. See you in a few weeks!


    <3 Mrs. Hall

    ReplyDelete