Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It's Tuesday! By: Mrs. Hall

Taking Asher to see Peter Pan at The Wagon Wheel...his first theater experience!


How's your summer?  Tell me, be honest, I want to hear from YOU!

Yes, there is a time, about a week after school ends, where this teacher starts to wonder, I mean really wonder, what you are up to, what you are reading (notice, how I didn't say IF you were reading, because I KNOW:) you are!), if you've traveled...and so on.  So let me know!  Be safe, let adults at home know you are on the computer, and give us an update....write me a story... or send us a joke!  Write it as a comment. 

Mainly, know you are thought about, and missed:)  AND your voices are important, so let them be heard!

Me you ask?  Well... I just returned from a week stent in Texas, visiting my aunt.  You remember me talking about my Aunt Ellie, you know, the one who writes incredible letters?  Yes, that's her!  Mr. Hall and I went to spend a few days in the assisted living home, with her, to cheer her up, play the piano, and sing a bit while we were at it!  It was a fun, but sad simultaneously.  My aunt is pretty sick, so it was good to spend quality time with her.

Today, I spent the day running errands, oh, and as I type I can hear a man playing the tube on the hills of Winona Lake, strange:)

...what did you do?


Love,
Mrs. Hall

2 comments:

  1. Hi. This is Rebecca. I miss you very much. Maybe next year I will see you again. I am having a good summer. I am going to camp tomorrow after church. I am excited. I have been reading every day. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!i had so much fun this summer. I got to go to the zoo and I am working on math. im geting better at it. im reding A book it is called mcgrale. im doing the reding program at the libre. it is FUN!im riting in mi journal. after that I go back to math. I hope I see you next year!
    Love karissa

    ReplyDelete