Monday, October 15, 2012

A Storm by: The HULK


 Slide 1: Oh no, it is raining, now what can I do?
Slide 2: Do not cry, don't be sad, SUPER MAN is to the rescue!
Slide 3: What are you going to do?
              I will make the rain stop!
Slide 4: But how?
Slide 5: You'll see!
Slide 6: Look outside it is sunny!
The End

Check out this site to see what types of comics inspired me to write the comic above.
Does Superman Save the day?  yes or no.  Hi my name is Hulk.  Now let me tell you some stuff about me.  I first wrote this book when I was 7.  I like to read comic books.  I like to have fun with my family.  I started reading when I was about 3.  I wish I could tell you more but I'm dun.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hulk. I love how you used what you enjoy reading to inspire your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Hulk I really like your story It makes me want to write my own..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job, Hulk! I like how I could read your comic. The pictures are good too. It is a really neat story. From Farmer Boy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hulk,I really like how you made your pictures. I really like them.
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete