Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bethany The First by: Daddy's Girl

  Once upon a time There lived a little girl Bethany she lived in a beautiful l  kegdum  well she thot  so lets  get on to the rest of the story.Bethany was born 2 years before her  mother got marede to prints Asher.Bethany thot that her dad was the best!!! But her mother went into the forest and never  came back then her dad got mared to an eval  preen she had 2 doters thaye are vary mean  and jells of Bethany. Bethany had a vary coled room and it is dark in there and her it had no coler but blake and her                               but her sisters rooms is toste and warm and has lots of coler .One day they got a Lettler  in the mail and it said: FROM THE KING ALL OF THE GIRLS WILL MEET ME AT THE PALOS AT 9:00 TOMARO NIGHT .I WILL DANTS WITH ALL OF THE GIRLS AND SEE WHO I WILL MAIREY . EVERY GIRL MAY WARE A DEALIGHTFUL  DREES. FROM THE KINGH.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I TOTOLY FRGOT TO MINCHIN MY SISTERS NAME ALEXES AND EMILY I KNOW THOS NAMS SOUND FAMILLER WELL TIME TO GO TO THE BALL OOO I FRGOT I HAVE TO GET A DREES BUT  WHAR WILL I GET A DREES OOOOOO I CAN SAW A DREES IM SIKTE BUTT WHAT COLER. WILL IT LETS SEE PINK. BLOU.YELLO.PUPOL. GREEN. ORENG. WHAT WILL IT BE MAEN IT SHER IS HARD TRING TO MACK A DREES. HUMMMM OOOO I HAVE A IDEA I WILL CALL MY FRENDS GOOD THING THAT THEY LIVE IN MY ROOM DO YOU WHANT TO KNOW WHAT THAY ARE MICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOO THING AND JUPID AND ZAZAZA AND GOU AND LULU WILL YOU HELP ME MACK A DREES. " O YES SAID ZAZAZA"I WILL BE IN CHARJ OF THE COLER OF THE DREES.OK SAID BEATHANY. SO LETS GET STERTED OK SO SO SO SO LETS GET GOING Now!!!! 5 HOUERS LATTLE SHE WAS DONE YAYAYAYAY.WAITE A SEKENT I DO NOT HAVE A RIDE  SHSHSHSHSH HELO HOW ARE YOU IM YOUR FARIY GOD MATHER I DO NOT HAVE A RIDE WELL I  HAVE  A WAY SHSHSH "BIPADEBOPADEBO" SIDE  THE FAIRY GOD MOTHER OOOOO THIS IS BOTIFULA FWO HOUERS LATTER SHE ARIVED AT THE BALL AND 5 HAWERS LATTERTHE PINTS ASKED IF SHE WOLD AREY HIM BETHANY SIDE YES AND THE NEXED DAY SHE AND THE PRINTS LIVED HAPPALY EVER AFTER THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment