Monday, January 7, 2013

The Three Little Pigs by: Birthday Girl

  Once upon a time... there was a Mama pig and three little pigs. The next day, the three little pigs ran away.
The first little pig said, "I will make my house out of straw.
The second little pig said,"I will make my house out of sticks.
The theird little pig said,"I will make my house out of bricks.
Two of the pigs hureid so they can play.
But the theird little pig took her time.
And the next day, a fox came and blow down the first house so the first little pig went to the second little pigs house.
Later, the fox came back and blow down the second house.
so the two little pigs went to the third little pigs house.
Later, the fox came back and blowdown  the theird little house.
He said, "I'll huff and I'll puff and blow down the house.
So the fox gave up.
So two of the pigs got married and lived happily ever after.

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment