Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A funny little rhyme by Daisy

Once upon a time I found a little hook who was a cook, I was walking around the school and I found him in a pool, I took him into class and he got a little glass I gave him a book but it shook and shook and shook! I told him he was a fool and he hit me with a tool, I chased him with a byicicle but he grabbed onto an icicle, I scared him with fright and he ran far out of sight!




                                                                       The End!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your poem Daisy I LOVED how you rymed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tulip:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy, you are a very talented writer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Daisy! Can you post more post like that?

    -Starlite

    ReplyDelete