Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Chrismis Charters Come To Life By cupcakes

Once upon a time    there lived a girl named Alexis. She was just geting ready to make Christmas cookie
First they got out the dow.then they puted the dow in the uvin. Then they set the timer for 6 minutens.
Ding they are done said Alexis! Next they get the cooke cuters out and paest. Now we are ready to
desecrate and put sparkles. WE ARE DONE said Alexis! Now they put the cookes in a box. So when i
is Christmas they have a Delilahs snack. It was December 24 Chismis eve! Ring the door  bell rag. someone is here said Alexis'! Alexis opens the door! Its Lanna and Magan come on in'! Would you two
like some hot cocoa said Alexis? Yes I  would LOVE some cocoa replied  Lanna! I would LOVE  some to said Magan! Oh let me go get the cookie! Alexis went to the oven. She took out the cookies.
Something went hello? Who was that? me star". Well how can you talk? well I am just so special!
Well we can't eat you because you are special. I am going to cep you. Come  and I will show you my friend Lanna and Mangen! They walked. Hello Alexis said Megan! Mmm they look good said Lanna!  You must be a great cook said Mangan!  Then Lanna took a bite mmmm the are DLISHIS! And the ALL had 1 cookies. By the time every one went home they were STUFFED!
And the cookies were GONE AND I MEAN THEY WERE GONE not even 1 little crum was in 
the box! EXSEPED FOR 1 that little star that talks! And we went on as a happily family!






                                       The
                                       End

No comments:

Post a Comment