Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Three Little Pigs by: Muskrat

Once upon a time in a far far away land. There was three little pigs and one mom and one dad. They lived in one cabin.  The first ones name was Shock, secened ones name was bad boy and the therd ones name was Yogy.  One day the three little pigs had to go on an adventure .  The first little pig built his house of chewed gum.  The second one built his house our of MUD and the third little pig built his house out of bricks.  After a while a big bad wolf came along and said...
"Little pig little pig let me in" One pig said.
 "Not by the hair of my chiney chin chin" the wolf said in hunger "Or if you don't let me in I'll huff and I'll puff and blow your house down.  So the wolf huffed he puffed and blew the cabin down so the little pig ran to the second little pig house.  The wolf in MORE hunger said, "Little pig, little pig let me in or I"ll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down.
Two little pigs said, "Not by the hair of my chiney chin chin".  So the wolf blew the house down.  so the two little pigs ran as fast as there little feet could run.  When the two little pigs got there they said, "Let me in".  So he did.  After a while along came the big bad wolf again.  and the wolf said, "Let me in or if you don't I'll find a way in.  Just then he had an idea.  He could get a sludge hammer to bust the roof.  So the little pig four a hiding place.
Meanwhile, the wolf was on the roof and was banging on the roof.  He finally busted a hol in the roof and called the little pigs.
"I'm in here now!  I'll get you and have you for supper tomorrow".
The pigs didn't go to the wolf's house for supper and they all lived happily ever after!

The End!

1 comment: