Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Four Princesses and Prinsses by: Supergirl

 Ones upon a time there lived 4  princesses  and  princes.  They met at a tree.  The wizard was  watching them.  He was FURIOUS!  He  did a spell.
AND HE SAID  "ZIZERY ZAZERY  ZOO  YOU ARE  SLEEPY FOR A MONTH OR  TWO". They felt tierd.
"I don't feel good," said the princess number 1.  They don't  know who was who.
"Who  ARE YOU?" asked the princess number 2.
"I DON"T  KNOW WHO   I  AM ........OK ..............OK ........OK!" exclaimed princess number 3.
 "I  need to get to the wizard so I can break  the spell.   OK .OH.NO. ITS THE DRAGON  RUN RUN" said prince 4 .
"I see the wizard, LETS GO,  he is talking to some one" said prince 1.
"Who?"said prince 2.
" I don't  know who he is talking to.  I am puzzled" said prince 3.
"Me too" said prince 4.
"HEY LET'S MAKE A PLAN" said prince 4.
"YAY"said prince 3.
 "Lets pretend  1 of   us is EVIL  THAT WILL DO  IT" Said   prince  4.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   ITS THE WIZARD!!!!!! RUN! RUN! RUN! RUN!"
   ONE OF THE PRINCESS FELL .  He
"HELP!" she cried.
BUT THE WIZARD  COUGHT  HER. The 1st prince  tried to save  her . Just then he  saw a horsewent to pet it and wham  .
"OUTHY that hert" he exclaimed then he past out . 5 hours later they found the  bones to the  .

 but  they found the person.   He locked her  in a tower  for  weeks and weeks , waaaaaàáá
I mis her ................................The End

No comments:

Post a Comment