Thursday, December 4, 2014

Nice at Dance By: Haley

One day Sophie went to dance  with her friend’s
Sarah ,Meagen, Ava ,and ,Emma.
They went to dance practice all Sophies friend’s
Were there for 30 minutes at hiphop.
They had alot of fun Emma and Ava were tierd they had to sit down for a little bit. Then every body sat down for a wile and had a snack Sophie and Meagen had cracker’s  “thoes were good” said Meagen. Entil Meagen pusheted Sophie
‘’Owch’’ said Sophie then Sarah came to help ‘’thank you’’ said Sophie. Then Ava came she said
‘’are you ok yeah’’ Sophie said ‘’but my arm hert’s a little.’’ And all the friends came to help I feel better now said Sophie ‘’I am sorry I pusheted you’’ said
Meagen ‘’I am never going to push you agien can we be friends yes I am happy now lets dance some more I love to dance’’ said sophie then all the auther girls came to dance ‘’I love to dance to’’ said  Emma and all the girls were so happy they loved to dance from now on. The End.  

2 comments: