Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Sam's Book By: Ava

 Sam and his friend luck were rideing there bikes
Sam’s friend luck said can I ride your bike no said
Sam .Can I read your book no said am why said luck. Couse  it is new I just got it yesterday were
Did you get it at kohols .I  went there yesterday
I did not see you there yesterday. That’s couse I
left befor  you got there .I sole sum one there hoo
Looked like you .I was not there yesterday said
Sam. Look sam hoo is that I am sashae I’m the
New Quine of the town .but we never had a
Quine.  I don’t care said sashae we care.  no
One eles care’s. who care’s we do. stop said
Sam Im the one hoo started this so Im the one
Hoo is going to end it. lets be frindes said sam
And luck. Ok said sashae.  the next morning
They sole som one that they never sole before.
Im bob bob yes bob why do you have a problem

With that no ok. The end

No comments:

Post a Comment