Friday, December 9, 2011

Sophie's Masterpiece, By Tulip

                                                                    

                                                                   A book about feelings

          Sophie is a spider who is a artist .  She likes to make stuff out of her web.  Then the day came that every spider has to do, Sophie had to find a diferent home.  She moved to Beekmens Boardinghouse.  Then one day the landlady noticed her and screamed.  So Sophie moved to a diferent place in Beekmans Boardinghouse.  She moved to a tugboat captains closet.  Then he saw her and went out the window on to the roof!!!!    Then Sophie went to a nother  room and the lady saw her and smiled and then the lady went on and was knitting booties cause she was going to have a baby.  By now Sophie is old and can not do as much things. Sophie saw her trying to make a baby blanket then Sophie heard something it was a little baby crying.  The baby blanket was not finished Sophie got a idea she made a baby blanket out of her web then it was night time.  Sophie just finished the blanket and then the lade saw it and put it on her baby!!

My Thoughts:  I would be happy at the end because she made a blanket for the baby, when she was older.  I love this part because she put her heart into it!  I can connet with her character becasue my grandma puts her heart into quilts.

7 comments:

  1. Excellent book review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you also made connections to the text!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a awesome book review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you said she put her heart in to it! And your grandma. What a coincide my grandma puts her heart in to her quilts!


    Princess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Princess, I like how you are making connections to your fellow authors! My grandma doesn't make quilts, but she sure does put her heart into flower arrangements. She even made my bouquet for my wedding!

    --Mrs. Hall

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you said she put her heart in it.And because you siad baby.


    LOVE PRINCESS PEACH

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man... Isn't that book good? And, your summary is perfect! I miss you!

    Love, daisy

    ReplyDelete