Thursday, December 8, 2011

The True Story of the Three Little Pigs, By: Button


Summary:

Begining: The wolf was making a cake for his grandma but he ran out of surgur so hes going to borrow
some from the 1st pig and he also has the sniffles.

Middle: He acedently sneezes and  killed the 1st pig so he ate him! Then he went to the 2nd pigs house
to get a cup of sugur but he sneezed and killed that pig to! So he ate the 2nd pig and then the wolf goes to the third pig's house... to find out what happens next read, The True Story of the Three Little Pigs!

Connections and Thoughts:
I would go crazy if someone talks to my grandmother like the wolf did!

I wouldn't leave food out in the middle of nowhere either.

Of course I like to prank, too!


By:  Button

2 comments:

  1. Did you like it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the story. It,s my favorite book. It is verry funny.

    ReplyDelete