Friday, October 4, 2013

I'm Growing By: Dog Lover





Introduction
Dedicate this book to everyone!!Find a heart on the tail of Leyna.  Find a circle  on the tail of Brihanna.  Find the circle on Leyna head.  Find the heart on Brihanna head.  Find the L by Leyna.  Find a B by Brihanna and more.
They are little so that you have to look!Sometime the tail is the thing you have to look for.
what you are looking for!Leyna,Brihanna,shells,comes.









All About Me

Hi I'm Leyna the mermaid.  I want to tell you abut mermaid growing up.  My morning start with getting my shells and fixing my hair. What dose your morning start with?  The characters in my story are going to help tell the story and tell abut them.  If you have questions find me.  I would like to met you. How many did you times find them?


Now I will tell you the story of how us mermaid grow. 
Once a pone time there was a baby mermaid her name was Leyna.She was sad because she had no friends.UNTIL..... she heard a big wave and up in the big wave came a baby........GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!She became Leyna's friend!!!!!They had fun.  here is a picture of the girls when they older.BUT............they where sad they wish they could find Leyna missing brother.  Here is a picture of Leyna's brother.Find the next books.THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





  

No comments:

Post a Comment