Friday, October 11, 2013

The Treehouse by: Snitzelheimer


By snitsolhimar  the tree house and other storys


My Grandpal  and my dad are biluding me and my brothers and sister      a tree house but my Grandpal and my dad are not finished becase we havint bin there in not sauch a louge time  

                   
                                                    
                                         
Pacers game



Before going to the game we got my cousin Jordan, she dances for the Pacers.  I went to the pacers game with my grandmal marsha she bot me some weird things, when you bang them together they make a weird noise.  We only stayed for three quarters of the game, and when were leaving the Pacer's mascot he was shooting out shirts from the shirt cannon.  I did not get one.




No comments:

Post a Comment